Although the City of Dayton does not manage the local Community Garden, we do recognize that it plays a valuable role in providing high level of recreational activity, contributing to our community’s development by offering educational opportunities, affording environmental awareness, bestowing positive social interaction, not to mention the imparting the health benefits of growing and consuming fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Board Members
- President: Frank Demaris - 400 S. 4th Street, Dayton, WA 98328. 509.382.2144, cell: 509.240.4309
- Vice President: Dave Molesh - 725 South 3rd Street, Dayton, WA 99328. 509.327.4756
- Secretary: Treasurer: Donna Molesh - 725 South 3rd Street, Dayton, WA 99328. 509.327.4756
- Board Member: Teresa Guinn - 1033 S 4th, Dayton, WA 99328
- Water Master: Bob McCauley - 110 Ecker Mountain Road, Dayton, WA 98328. 509.382.4312
- Application for Garden Plot