Want a “Cool” place to spend your summer – spend it at the Dayton Swimming Pool located at the end of S. 1st Street, Dayton, WA. (Pietrzycki City Park)
2017 Pool Season Schedule:
Opened – June 14, 2017
Open Rec Swim: Recreation swimming and diving for all ages
- 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.: Open Recreational Swim and Diving for all ages
- 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.: Open Recreational Swim and Diving for all ages
Lap Swim: Swimming lengths if of the pool for conditioning and exercise purposes.
- 7 a.m. – 8 am
- 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. (Deep End only)
- * ADULTS and RESPONSIBLE Swimmers only.
Aquasize: A fitness program designed for swimmers and non-swimmers alike.
Pool Rentals: Available for group rentals and lifeguard(s) is provided.
Please call for reservations at 382-2441
Print the 2017 Swim Lesson Schedule
Swimming Lessons: Beginners to advanced. Private lessons available. Please call for details.
10:00 to 10:30am
Mom and Tots
10:30 to 11:00am
11:00 to 11:30am
11:30 to 12:00pm
- Swim lesson cost $35 for two week session.
- Private Lesson cost $45 for one week session.
Lessons are 30 min Monday through Friday
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN LESSONS? PLEASE CONTACT DAYTON SWIMMING POOL AT (509) 382-2441.